Danamo's Marilyn Monroe Pages

Marilyn Monroe – Facts & Info

WelcomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMarilyn Monroe – Facts & Info

You aren't logged in. Log in here or register if you don't have an account.

This topic has 5 voices, contains 143 replies, and was last updated by  lc 18 days ago.

Viewing 44 posts - 101 through 144 (of 144 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
July 16, 2012 at 5:49 am #5544

Gary Levinson

MM and Arthur Miller lived in Apt 13E at 444 East 57 St NYC. She painted a large gold star on the floor of the foyer closet. It still exists…I have seen it. Just a tiny bit of trivia.

July 22, 2012 at 3:07 pm #6856

Mandi

@ Julia, how can you stalk someone who is deceased? :P

August 11, 2012 at 3:26 pm #8563

Gemma

i need to do a essay on her for something does anyone know what was her favorite food ? and how long she went to the pshyciatric dude for?

August 11, 2012 at 4:11 pm #8564

me likey !!

read in this article she ate raw eggs !! yuk !

http://glamournet.com/legends/Marilyn/monthly/shape1.html

August 28, 2012 at 5:46 pm #8834

isaac

Do u have any reference information about the white Cadillac that was used during the filming of the misfits? Or do u know what happened to it? What year it was or know of any photos of it? Thank u

September 26, 2012 at 5:40 pm #10051

autumn

uummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

September 26, 2012 at 5:41 pm #10052

autumn

i hate marilyn monoe

September 26, 2012 at 5:42 pm #10053

autumn

stupid blond bombshell

September 28, 2012 at 6:34 pm #10166

anonymous

this women is my role model.

October 8, 2012 at 6:14 pm #10712

girls

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

October 19, 2012 at 1:15 am #11160

ashley

i love you ur my role model your awsome love you

October 30, 2012 at 4:26 pm #11398

big momma c;

im go eat ;)

November 1, 2012 at 5:16 pm #11447

BIGGEST MARILYN MONROE FAN !!!!

i love marilyn monroe sooo much i am her biggest fan.
she is so cute !!

November 13, 2012 at 1:07 am #11767

Autumn

I am doing a report on Marilyn i have leavrned the good and the bed yes she may haved “loved” many men but what covers for that? Her not having a dad! She was an amazing woman and i am glad to report her!(:

November 27, 2012 at 12:05 am #12239

lolwut.

awesome site!!! really helped with my report c:

November 28, 2012 at 11:25 pm #12286

EDDIE

GREAT STUFF ON THE GREAT MARILYN MONROE. THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL TRIVIA. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

December 5, 2012 at 7:26 am #12495

Brittany

If someone hates her, they should not be on a Marilyn Monroe website Stupid site trollers. I love her. So she may have been depressed. She was a foster child that grew up with everyone around her wanting her to be better and better all the time and had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy and had been married 3 times. I hate how publicity made her into a sex symbol and forced her to become someone else. No wonder she was so depressed. However..I do not believe she killed herself.

December 15, 2012 at 6:29 pm #13115

HldAgoodthahht

This is what I find so incredible about Marilyn; although she grew up with such a void of love, affection and support, her strength came from within; her innate kindness and caring; her strength of what is just. That is why she created the persona of ‘Marilyn’ so she could rely on that image of wonderment while working on, as she put it, “Her foundation” to recreate what she was missing. Only someone already brilliant could have thought to do all this. Her true self always came through her Marilyn, which we all loved. Ultimately she teaches us that we are great just the way we are. I love what she stands for, for me; A searing truth, an inextinguishable light that is eternal, just the way she is.

December 19, 2012 at 12:35 pm #13253

Amanda Neves

The Garden Rooms bed & breakfast at Storrington. Marilyn Monroe once stayed there in 1956. It is currently run by Amanda Neves (sister of the late Vivien Neves)

December 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm #13300

Helene

Marilyn is in my family :) her dad is from skjold,Norway! where i live 15min away :)))

December 25, 2012 at 11:52 pm #13452

Ginger

I am a fan- and when they had a movie marathon on her I simply had to stop watching after a couple of hours or so.I can only take her in small dozes and one does get sick of that baby talk.I remember watching her as a kid and even then her baby talk really put me off and I used to think why can”t she talk like Doris Day. I was also very very disappointed in her with having affairs with married men- no respect for their wives and having an abortion. She”s very beautiful but don”t think shes a natural beauty- like ET.I like Marily but she did alot of things that one shoulnt do-she says to be yourself but then she does the opposite she was no saint and beauty isnt everything-yet going by the way she lived and changed herself beauty for her meant alot-enough to lose herself and become MM-and for what- just so people can remember you in fifty years time.Goes to show you what some people willl do to become famous.

January 21, 2013 at 9:20 pm #14205

hannah

hey thanks for the the fcts i am doing a report on her and this website helped alot please post more if you can..!!

January 24, 2013 at 2:18 am #14297

Sadie

Marylin Monroe is my idol! I love her!

February 3, 2013 at 9:02 pm #16234

seth

she was and is an amazing beautiful woman and person she wasnt perfect but knone of us are the person on hear putting her down thats reduculous she is human she is going to have flaws and yeah she hade done alot of things to change who norma gene was but she owned it she knew she wasnt perfect but rocked everything i wish she was still alive i wold love to have met her

February 11, 2013 at 7:50 pm #18099

Julianna

I love Marilyn Monroe.
She’s been my idol for a while now, she’s simply beautiful and she inspires me to be myself no matter what!
If I could have met her I would have done whatever possible to meet her.

February 12, 2013 at 5:21 am #18194

Maddy

Marilyn Was So beautiful and Amazing i may be young ( I’m 11) but i’ve seen her Movie the sever year itch it was amazing shes Such an amazing Actress who Died way too Young she will be missed

February 13, 2013 at 1:34 pm #18463

miamia

http://www.dogostore.com/category/Ayakkabi-43/MsDogo-44/Oxford-46/product-2083–MarilynMonroe Amazing Marilyn Monroe Shoes – Dogo Store

April 6, 2013 at 7:50 am #18587

M. Slattery

I do think Marilyn was a natural beauty. Of course she was, she had amazing features, the most amazing smile ever. That is what makes someone naturally beautiful. Her smile was also very friendly and it showed she was a warm person and kind. If you look at all the old photos before the blonde hair, when she just wore red lipstick, you can see that she had a very beautiful face. Marilyn’s will always be number one.

April 8, 2013 at 12:45 am #18649

Kristyna

I LOVE Marilyn Monroe!! Always have! She’s absolutly gorgeous, a GREAT actress, and Ithink she’s a perfect example of a classy sexy!! I have my own beliefs on how she died. She died WAY to young!!! She diserved to live out her life. R.I.P. Marilyn Monroe!!

April 15, 2013 at 6:37 am #19229

Eva

I feel so so sorry for ther. Not many people can hide reall face and emotions behind smile so well. Each time i watch documentary of her life…i just feel so sorry for her. I wish i could be there and try to get in to her mind and help her somehow. She is the only celebrity that makes me feel that way. Rip…i hope you are in peace of mind and heart.

April 25, 2013 at 4:11 pm #19874

Dave Schoen

I have loved Marilyn for fifty some years now and she was great! Wish she was still alive. You go girl!

May 1, 2013 at 1:27 am #20221

monkeytoes

I have been looking for an authentic copy of the autopsy done on Marilyn Monroe for my class in nursing. I would love to have a copy. If anyone has any Idea where I can find this could you please let me know my email is lady93rotten@yahoo.com I loved her attitude and flirtiness, she will remain forever in a very fine picture of woman! Thanks so much ahead of time.

June 22, 2013 at 1:37 am #23482

ross leonard sayer

Kia Ora, Marilyn Monros is till being talked about after all these years, I know ntheir have been books,Movies, Tv Movies,Documentary made about her, Love to have a list of them all and who playe her. She went to england and their was a movie about that I forgot the name.

July 28, 2013 at 11:49 pm #25502

Carolina

There are a lot of illiterate and ignorant MM fans. Do any of you read the things you post? It is absolute gibberish for the most part. I also find it deplorable that so many alleged fans are insulting the owner of this site because he is reporting facts instead of the half truths and rumors that have surrounded MM for decades. MM did NOT have six toes; anyone that says she doesn’t isn’t doing so because having six toes is “gross”, it’s because it’s not true. Unless all you six toe believers can produce medical records that document the removal of a sixth toe or can produce a photo where a scar from such a removal would be visible, stop perpetuating falsehoods.

And enough about the abortions already! MM did in fact have some but no one knows how many. To the genius who said she never had any because she couldn’t have children – you obviously know nothing about MM. She was pregnant at least twice while married to Arthur Miller and miscarried. A woman who can’t have children doesn’t get pregnant.

So many of you people need to re-educate yourselves in basic English and also stop flooding this board with your half baked ideas and “truths”. None of you knew MM yet you’re declaring so-called facts you read online as gospel truth. Get a life, all of you.

October 2, 2013 at 4:20 pm #27979

J

I have always Loved Marylin. I married her back in 1955. No one knows about this – She was Grrreat!!! And Im just kidding (not!)

November 2, 2013 at 3:48 am #29502

Bruno M. Castelo

Omg!! I just love Marilyn Monroe so MUCH!! She’s my biggest idol!! I just came to this website to stalk her and learn more about her

December 10, 2013 at 2:21 pm #32334

Halley

I love Marilyn and always will :)

December 15, 2013 at 2:20 am #32632

jerry

I am a true Marilyn fan she is my favoriet actress.Thats what she wanted to be remembered for not her status as a sex symbol. Who cares about her affairs or abortions she had! RIP Marilyn this WORLD did not deserve you!

December 16, 2013 at 7:49 am #32696

jerry

For a woman who grew up in foster care marilyn made a pretty good name for her self marilyn you were an amazing woman! Love you who cares what people say about you!

January 12, 2014 at 1:18 pm #34357

Ruth de la Cruz

I love you Monroe…R.I.P

February 5, 2014 at 8:50 am #35572

Jeff_Hawks

Great web site. Like most people, I knew of MM through film, Hollywood, glitz and glamour as an icon but never really knew about her, and why should I, she was out of reach and died way back in 1962, however out of curiosity I picked a book one day about her life and from that moment on (about six months ago), I was hooked, and still am. To me she has an aura about her that captures what Hollywood and the then film industry was all about; glitz and glamour but equally she had natural beauty tied up in a package of innocence and femininity that simply attracted both male and females alike. Marilyn also lived a life with two personalities; the show business and career girl plus the private, shy girl. My intrigue is firstly with the first but more so with the latter. I have read many, many books and material about her life and tragic end but I still want more, and the reason is………..unknown. I simply love her mystery, her image, her private inner being. A unique person who strived for want and recognition and found it but this attracted those who, in the end, acted as friends but in reality sucked her dry which caused her to become more and more confused as time went on. A true enigma!

March 2, 2014 at 7:50 pm #36893

Marylyn

One must practice the comic scripts beforehand at home.
If I knew how to bake cookies, I would do that and
send over a care package but Im much better at telling jokes so I go there and entertain, shake
hands and thank the men and women who serve our country.
Well, it can easily be because the audience has been
watching her in the TV for the past 6 years, but nevertheless, her FACTS
are easy to remember and apply to everyone.

March 12, 2014 at 6:38 am #37504

Heidi

Hello–I’m doing a research paper for an English class on Marilyn Monroe. We have to write about how can we look at Marilyn differently. I read a book (yrs ago, Do not remember the name of book) on Marilyn that said she had 6 toes on one foot, she bleached ALL of her hair, the 12 abortions, and she had some kind of surgery in which she placed an handwritten note on her body before surgery-asking the doctor to make little and as few incisions as possible because her beauty was her livelihood-not sure if that’s true, wondering if you can tell me for sure. After reading this book, I remember thinking she was a very sad person (not to discredit her accomplishments by any means)These days what she went through would be looked at differently than back then.—If you have any suggestions or pointers for a research paper I would appreciate them. I will reread your website Thanks

April 4, 2014 at 7:13 pm #38668

lc

Marilyn had a nose job. If u look at her pics earlier compared to now u will see its thinner. The have xrays cas she was complaing about numbness. She a different name jone newman.

Viewing 44 posts - 101 through 144 (of 144 total)
Reply To: Marilyn Monroe – Facts & Info
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Danamo About Danamo's Marilyn Monroe Pages

Danamo's MMP has been providing facts and information on Marilyn Monroe since 1998. Learn more about Marilyn Monroe via our popular Facts, FAQ, and other pages available in the navigation menu on the lefthand side of this webpage. Connect with others passionate about Norma Jean / Marilyn Monroe via the Chat Board. If you have a question not answered on this website, please contact us through our Ask Danamo! page.

© 2014 Danamo's Marilyn Monroe Pages Since August 7, 1998 All Rights Reserved