Marilyn Monroe – Facts & Info

Welcome Forums General Discussion Marilyn Monroe – Facts & Info

This topic contains 149 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Creighton Chun 23 hours, 35 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • Author

Gary Levinson

MM and Arthur Miller lived in Apt 13E at 444 East 57 St NYC. She painted a large gold star on the floor of the foyer closet. It still exists…I have seen it. Just a tiny bit of trivia.

#6856 Reply

Mandi

@ Julia, how can you stalk someone who is deceased? :P

#8563 Reply

Gemma

i need to do a essay on her for something does anyone know what was her favorite food ? and how long she went to the pshyciatric dude for?

#8564 Reply

me likey !!

read in this article she ate raw eggs !! yuk !

http://glamournet.com/legends/Marilyn/monthly/shape1.html

#8834 Reply

isaac

Do u have any reference information about the white Cadillac that was used during the filming of the misfits? Or do u know what happened to it? What year it was or know of any photos of it? Thank u

#10051 Reply

autumn

uummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#10052 Reply

autumn

i hate marilyn monoe

#10053 Reply

autumn

stupid blond bombshell

#10166 Reply

anonymous

this women is my role model.

#10712 Reply

girls

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#11160 Reply

ashley

i love you ur my role model your awsome love you

#11398 Reply

big momma c;

im go eat ;)

#11447 Reply

BIGGEST MARILYN MONROE FAN !!!!

i love marilyn monroe sooo much i am her biggest fan.
    she is so cute !!

#11767 Reply

Autumn

I am doing a report on Marilyn i have leavrned the good and the bed yes she may haved “loved” many men but what covers for that? Her not having a dad! She was an amazing woman and i am glad to report her!(:

#12239 Reply

lolwut.

awesome site!!! really helped with my report c:

#12286 Reply

EDDIE

GREAT STUFF ON THE GREAT MARILYN MONROE. THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL TRIVIA. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

#12495 Reply

Brittany

If someone hates her, they should not be on a Marilyn Monroe website Stupid site trollers. I love her. So she may have been depressed. She was a foster child that grew up with everyone around her wanting her to be better and better all the time and had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy and had been married 3 times. I hate how publicity made her into a sex symbol and forced her to become someone else. No wonder she was so depressed. However..I do not believe she killed herself.

#13115 Reply

HldAgoodthahht
    Participant

This is what I find so incredible about Marilyn; although she grew up with such a void of love, affection and support, her strength came from within; her innate kindness and caring; her strength of what is just. That is why she created the persona of ‘Marilyn’ so she could rely on that image of wonderment while working on, as she put it, “Her foundation” to recreate what she was missing. Only someone already brilliant could have thought to do all this. Her true self always came through her Marilyn, which we all loved. Ultimately she teaches us that we are great just the way we are. I love what she stands for, for me; A searing truth, an inextinguishable light that is eternal, just the way she is.

#13253 Reply

Amanda Neves

The Garden Rooms bed & breakfast at Storrington. Marilyn Monroe once stayed there in 1956. It is currently run by Amanda Neves (sister of the late Vivien Neves)

#13300 Reply

Helene

Marilyn is in my family :) her dad is from skjold,Norway! where i live 15min away :)))

#13452 Reply

Ginger

I am a fan- and when they had a movie marathon on her I simply had to stop watching after a couple of hours or so.I can only take her in small dozes and one does get sick of that baby talk.I remember watching her as a kid and even then her baby talk really put me off and I used to think why can”t she talk like Doris Day. I was also very very disappointed in her with having affairs with married men- no respect for their wives and having an abortion. She”s very beautiful but don”t think shes a natural beauty- like ET.I like Marily but she did alot of things that one shoulnt do-she says to be yourself but then she does the opposite she was no saint and beauty isnt everything-yet going by the way she lived and changed herself beauty for her meant alot-enough to lose herself and become MM-and for what- just so people can remember you in fifty years time.Goes to show you what some people willl do to become famous.

#14205 Reply

hannah

hey thanks for the the fcts i am doing a report on her and this website helped alot please post more if you can..!!

#14297 Reply

Sadie

Marylin Monroe is my idol! I love her!

#16234 Reply

seth

she was and is an amazing beautiful woman and person she wasnt perfect but knone of us are the person on hear putting her down thats reduculous she is human she is going to have flaws and yeah she hade done alot of things to change who norma gene was but she owned it she knew she wasnt perfect but rocked everything i wish she was still alive i wold love to have met her

#18099 Reply

Julianna

I love Marilyn Monroe.
    She’s been my idol for a while now, she’s simply beautiful and she inspires me to be myself no matter what!
    If I could have met her I would have done whatever possible to meet her.

#18194 Reply

Maddy

Marilyn Was So beautiful and Amazing i may be young ( I’m 11) but i’ve seen her Movie the sever year itch it was amazing shes Such an amazing Actress who Died way too Young she will be missed

#18463 Reply

miamia
    #18587 Reply

M. Slattery

I do think Marilyn was a natural beauty. Of course she was, she had amazing features, the most amazing smile ever. That is what makes someone naturally beautiful. Her smile was also very friendly and it showed she was a warm person and kind. If you look at all the old photos before the blonde hair, when she just wore red lipstick, you can see that she had a very beautiful face. Marilyn’s will always be number one.

#18649 Reply

Kristyna

I LOVE Marilyn Monroe!! Always have! She’s absolutly gorgeous, a GREAT actress, and Ithink she’s a perfect example of a classy sexy!! I have my own beliefs on how she died. She died WAY to young!!! She diserved to live out her life. R.I.P. Marilyn Monroe!!

#19229 Reply

Eva

I feel so so sorry for ther. Not many people can hide reall face and emotions behind smile so well. Each time i watch documentary of her life…i just feel so sorry for her. I wish i could be there and try to get in to her mind and help her somehow. She is the only celebrity that makes me feel that way. Rip…i hope you are in peace of mind and heart.

#19874 Reply

Dave Schoen

I have loved Marilyn for fifty some years now and she was great! Wish she was still alive. You go girl!

#20221 Reply

monkeytoes
    Participant

I have been looking for an authentic copy of the autopsy done on Marilyn Monroe for my class in nursing. I would love to have a copy. If anyone has any Idea where I can find this could you please let me know my email is lady93rotten@yahoo.com I loved her attitude and flirtiness, she will remain forever in a very fine picture of woman! Thanks so much ahead of time.

#23482 Reply

ross leonard sayer

Kia Ora, Marilyn Monros is till being talked about after all these years, I know ntheir have been books,Movies, Tv Movies,Documentary made about her, Love to have a list of them all and who playe her. She went to england and their was a movie about that I forgot the name.

#25502 Reply

Carolina

There are a lot of illiterate and ignorant MM fans. Do any of you read the things you post? It is absolute gibberish for the most part. I also find it deplorable that so many alleged fans are insulting the owner of this site because he is reporting facts instead of the half truths and rumors that have surrounded MM for decades. MM did NOT have six toes; anyone that says she doesn’t isn’t doing so because having six toes is “gross”, it’s because it’s not true. Unless all you six toe believers can produce medical records that document the removal of a sixth toe or can produce a photo where a scar from such a removal would be visible, stop perpetuating falsehoods.

And enough about the abortions already! MM did in fact have some but no one knows how many. To the genius who said she never had any because she couldn’t have children – you obviously know nothing about MM. She was pregnant at least twice while married to Arthur Miller and miscarried. A woman who can’t have children doesn’t get pregnant.

So many of you people need to re-educate yourselves in basic English and also stop flooding this board with your half baked ideas and “truths”. None of you knew MM yet you’re declaring so-called facts you read online as gospel truth. Get a life, all of you.

#27979 Reply

J

I have always Loved Marylin. I married her back in 1955. No one knows about this – She was Grrreat!!! And Im just kidding (not!)

#29502 Reply

Bruno M. Castelo

Omg!! I just love Marilyn Monroe so MUCH!! She’s my biggest idol!! I just came to this website to stalk her and learn more about her

#32334 Reply

Halley

I love Marilyn and always will :)

#32632 Reply

jerry

I am a true Marilyn fan she is my favoriet actress.Thats what she wanted to be remembered for not her status as a sex symbol. Who cares about her affairs or abortions she had! RIP Marilyn this WORLD did not deserve you!

#32696 Reply

jerry

For a woman who grew up in foster care marilyn made a pretty good name for her self marilyn you were an amazing woman! Love you who cares what people say about you!

#34357 Reply

Ruth de la Cruz

I love you Monroe…R.I.P

#35572 Reply

Jeff_Hawks
    Participant

Great web site. Like most people, I knew of MM through film, Hollywood, glitz and glamour as an icon but never really knew about her, and why should I, she was out of reach and died way back in 1962, however out of curiosity I picked a book one day about her life and from that moment on (about six months ago), I was hooked, and still am. To me she has an aura about her that captures what Hollywood and the then film industry was all about; glitz and glamour but equally she had natural beauty tied up in a package of innocence and femininity that simply attracted both male and females alike. Marilyn also lived a life with two personalities; the show business and career girl plus the private, shy girl. My intrigue is firstly with the first but more so with the latter. I have read many, many books and material about her life and tragic end but I still want more, and the reason is………..unknown. I simply love her mystery, her image, her private inner being. A unique person who strived for want and recognition and found it but this attracted those who, in the end, acted as friends but in reality sucked her dry which caused her to become more and more confused as time went on. A true enigma!

#36893 Reply

Marylyn

One must practice the comic scripts beforehand at home.
    If I knew how to bake cookies, I would do that and
    send over a care package but Im much better at telling jokes so I go there and entertain, shake
    hands and thank the men and women who serve our country.
    Well, it can easily be because the audience has been
    watching her in the TV for the past 6 years, but nevertheless, her FACTS
    are easy to remember and apply to everyone.

#37504 Reply

Heidi

Hello–I’m doing a research paper for an English class on Marilyn Monroe. We have to write about how can we look at Marilyn differently. I read a book (yrs ago, Do not remember the name of book) on Marilyn that said she had 6 toes on one foot, she bleached ALL of her hair, the 12 abortions, and she had some kind of surgery in which she placed an handwritten note on her body before surgery-asking the doctor to make little and as few incisions as possible because her beauty was her livelihood-not sure if that’s true, wondering if you can tell me for sure. After reading this book, I remember thinking she was a very sad person (not to discredit her accomplishments by any means)These days what she went through would be looked at differently than back then.—If you have any suggestions or pointers for a research paper I would appreciate them. I will reread your website Thanks

#38668 Reply

lc

Marilyn had a nose job. If u look at her pics earlier compared to now u will see its thinner. The have xrays cas she was complaing about numbness. She a different name jone newman.

#40288 Reply

Maritza Jacquet

I’m a Marilyn fan who currently lives in one of the places that she once lived in 1954. I was told by our building personnel that she lived in my unit, but not too sure about that. How accurate is your list? And do you happen to have apartment/unit numbers for the places she once lived in? Would really appreciate any information regarding that. Thanks!

#41396 Reply

Bev Busque

beautiful girl, so sad, she died so young, and I never believed she killed herself

#42417 Reply

Becky Everett

She’s my idol, and I think she deserved the world

#77256 Reply

LeCarieour

I think every fan of Marylin will love this!

#77257 Reply

LeCarieour

http://displate.com/displate/45826/

I think every fan of Marylin will love this!

#92115 Reply

Creighton Chun

Hello,
    I have a class photo from Ralph Waldo Emerson Middle School from the class of 1940. I was wondering if it was true that she was held back that year and was supposed to graduate with that class..If so I may have a rare photo of her with the class she was “supposed” to graduate with! Please contact me at 714-856-9991 or my email at CreightonChun@gmail.com

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 150 total)
Reply To: Marilyn Monroe – Facts & Info
Your information: